For People, Not Profit

If you're already a SKRECC member, you can just call us with your account number and the meter number of the account you're wanting turned on. If you’re renting, we will need a copy of your rent receipt. We will also have to verify your identification with two forms of ID.

If you have good credit there will be no deposit required. If you're needing a new account, you can still probably take care of the details by phone. The main exceptions are that if a new pole or temporary meter is required, you will need to come into the office.

If you're not a member, you must sign an application form and pay a $25 membership fee, as well as a deposit. However, with a simple credit check indicating a good credit history, we will be able to waive the deposit. This can be taken care of by phone/fax and mail. Again, the main exception is if a new pole or temporary meter is needed.

Contact your local co-op office for more details on signing up for service.

Board of Directors